Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

One of the rarest Pontiacs made!
You have got to check this out. is a 1963 Pontiac Safari Wagon 421 HO 4spd - VERY RARE ( 1 of 2 ) Yep, you read it right. A wagon!

2001 Grand Prix popping noise
I have a 2001 Grand Prix which make a popping noise when the steering wheel is turned sharply at a low speed. I had my wife turn the steering wheel while I watched the struts/springs (car not moving)...
1
1

88 GRAND AM HEATER
MY HEATER WOUN'T BLOW WARM AIR AND IT ONLY BLOWS OUT THE AIRCOND. VENTS NOT THE FLOOR OR FOR ANY HELP
4
4

Removing 2.4 Spark plug Boot
What is the best way to take off the spark pug boot on a 99 Grand AM? Would a ordinary boot puller or special one do the trick?

Starting problem
1988 Pontiac 6000 2.5L 124,150 miles. Yesterday when I went to start it, the car turned over funny and it took two tries to start. Once it was started, it missed and sputtered for a minute until I...
7
7

Normal Anti-Freeze Usage?
For some time now my 2000 Bonneville SSEi has been using roughly 16 ounces of coolant every 4-5 weeks. There is no leak or dripping anywhere. The only thing I can think of is it's because I make a lot...
4
4

"Service Engine" Light On (Pontiac Sunfire)
I have a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire GT and the stupid service engine soon light suddenly came on out of no where and I was wondering what some of the possible causes car also Rev's a bit higher then usual...
6
6

93 Grand Am heater core
where is the heater core on a 93 Grand Am and is it hard to replace?
4
4

2006 G6 Traction control
Just to let all know my feelings about the G6 I have one and enjoy it very much. The ride is comfortable and I like the styling. I have the GT model with the sunroof. So far I have not had any...
5
5

Grand Prix, strange front end noises?
Hello everyone, I recently was in an accident with my 2002 GP GT. I was travelling through a green light when a driver travelling the other direction turned left in front of me. The front left quarter...
5
5

Grand Prix Ipod friendly sound system?
i have a 2000 grand prix gt, with the bose sound system, single cd, was wondering if the sound system has an input connector that would allow direct connection of ipod vs using one of the fm...
2
2

GP window trim problem
I own a '94 Grand Prix SE I bought in Sept. '04. I'm having a recurring problem with the window trim on the bottom in the interior on the driver's side curling in and downward when I roll the (power)...
1
1

Shakes then dies
I have a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am (4 tech) that has recently started acting up. Right now I could take it out on the highway and drive it for 200 miles but the minute I come to a stop sign it shimmies...
7
7

Motor Mounts ?
What do you guys know about "motor mounts" ?
5
5

Auto Restoration Assistant software
Here is a new software product available to assist in the restoration of your classic automobiles. Please visit my website for details. You can also view inEbay Motors. This product will allow you to...
1
1