1993 Pontiac Grand Am SE 3.3 L

I have a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am SE 3.3L engine. I have had the water pump replaced this week, and I frankly getting a little paranoid. The check oil level light will stay on during the day, but when I crank first thing in the morning it is off.

Today it is came on within 5 minutes of leaving the house, the light was really dim, I hit a bump and the light comes on full illumination.

Reply to
CJ

The oil level sensor is in the radiator side of the pan. I don't remember if it is normally closed or n.o. Unplug it and check. It is a different sensor than the oil pressure light.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul