1994 Pontiac Sunbird Blower

The heating on our 1994 Pontiac has always been poor. I would like to know if I can replac the stock blower with another model that moves more air. Also the air never really seems to get warm. Have had the thermostat changed and fluids flushed.

This winter ( I am in Edmonton,Canada) my wife and kids are freezing in the car. Decided to try and fix it.

Is this a common issue with this model? Any suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
Cooler

"Cooler" wrote

Does this car have A/C?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Sounds like the heater core is clogged up...

Reply to
Paradox