2000 Grand AM rotational noise

Very recently I have notice a rotational noise coming form the left side of the car at all speeds.(My wheels are not 16" with Goodyear tires) It only happens when the car is in motion and not dependent on engine or gear. (Manual Transmission) I suspect wheel bearing, since the noise only happens when the left wheel is turning and when only right is turning there is no noise. Also recently ABS problems started to occur. The noise intensity also changes when turning. When turning to one side it gets louder, not sure which way. Are the wheel hub problems a frequent occurrence on these cars? Did any one have a similar problem?

Thank you

Maciej

Reply to
Maciej

Could be bad bearing on left side. Turn right and it may get louder. Never heard of a problem with hubs / bearings with this car. That said, my own G/A has a bad left bearing at 160k miles. Probably my own fault though.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=