2000 GTP mods

Recently purchased a 2000 Grand Prix GTP (94000 km). I looked on the K&N website but could only find a replacement filter not a cold air system that uses the cone style filter. Is a system available and what other mods would be recommended?

Thanks

Reply to
Derek Barton

Check out

It has all kinds of info about mods to GTP. I also have a 2000 GTP and have done several mods to it. It has great performance. There are links to other sites that sell mods for GPs and it has a really good informational message forum.

Mark

Mark Carpenter