Low cost mods

Besides spending the $$ by putting a TT s/s cat back exhaust system and K&N cold air filter system on my silver gray 02 GTI vr6. I've painted the brake calipers red, changed the stock antenna to a Honda 2000 stubby and painted the two horizontal grill bars black. What other mods can be made to the gti without spending big bucks?

Reply to
MatMite

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

There's always room for decals. I think it has been proven that every

1% of body covered with decals will increase the power output by 5%.

Just kidding. I wouldn't be caught dead in a vehicle with a "vinyl bolt-on." I can just see a Lincoln hearse with a "Powered by Honda" sticker.

Reply to
Mr J

Monster Mats? Besides spending the $$ by putting a TT s/s cat back exhaust system and K&N

Reply to
sheinrich