2000 Montana suspension pops

When I am turning into a drive that has a slight up hill climb and hit it kind of fast, the front suspension lets out a loud POP.

It only happens when going fast while turning and the suspension encounters a climb or bump.

Any idea what would be making the popping sound?

Lannie

Reply to
LS

Any ideas?

Reply to
LS

On my '94 Trans Sport it was a broken front sway bar. They forgot so soak the spagetti before they installed it

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

I haven't had a chance to get under there. I will check that out.

Thanks!

Reply to
LS

Broken spring on Strut? Bad Strut?