2000 Montanna Headlamps

The overhead lights quit working on our 2000 Montana.

I checked all the fuses and they are all good. I found a buss fuse labeled

20 amp Headlamp. It has continuity.

Any ideas on what to check for next?

Lannie

Reply to
LS

OK, I'm stupid!! :) My daughter had pushed the switch on the console on the ceiling. You know....the one that overrides all the lights so they don't turn on!! :)

Thank god I didn't post it in a newsgroup or something for the whole world to read......

Lannie

Reply to
LS

Reply to