2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT window problem

PLEASE HELP!! My driver's side window will not go up. It only goes down. How can I get to the switch without taking the door panel off?? IT's COLD OUT!!! Thanks

Reply to
Jenny

All you need is a screw driver or butter knife. slide the butter knife between the arm rest and the bezel(the cover that is around your switch)at the base(the end closest to the door handle)gently push in and pull up....it just snaps in and out.

Reply to
MrGoodwrench