2000 Pontiac Sunfire

The left lamp that lights the Tachometer and Temperature gauge has gone out. Is this pretty tough to fix for a novice or is it experts only. The right lamp that lights the Speedometer and fuel gauge is fine. L89

Reply to
VetteL89

I could do it in less than 20 minutes. My ex wife would take 20 hours and then give up.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Reply to
VetteL89

No, not the entire dash. Just the parts that hold the cluster in and then the cluster... Actually all you need to do is loosen the cluster enough to get you hand back there.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul