88 grand prix 2.8

car has no spark i have replaced crank positions sensor i have been told that the ignition module is bad has anyone seen a problem like this

Reply to
jag01

My ignition module died in my 89 2.8 Z-24

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 29,612 91 Bonneville LE 304,246
Reply to
Harry Face

Hello Jag01, I=92m no expert but i don=92t think the position senser is for spark----rathe for timing advance----module is most likely the cause, follow directions when replaceing module as you can easily burn it out. Mike De Vito

Reply to
Michael C De Vito