2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT

I recently bought a used 2002 sunfire gt. Occasionally I have to turn off the engine, restart it to get the windows to go up, sometimes I need to do this many times before they go up. I have no problem with the sunroof though.

Another problem is the radio should shut off when I open the door, it has done this 4 times so far, 99% of the time I have to manually turn it off.

Any ideas of what is causing either of these things?

Reply to
Blueheart

Thanks, I will have it checked out.

Reply to