94 Grand Prix key won't unlock door

When I stick the key in the door and turn it I only see half the orange that shows the door is half locked but enough to where I can't open the door. I am thinking the problem maybe weather related as it is humid and the dewpoint is high? I got it open yesterday in the day after not opening all day long. Any ideas on the problem?

Reply to
Bruce K

Sounds like something is either dirty, bent, or broken. Take the door apart, remover the latch and lock. Clean them thouroughly, fix the broken/bent parts, lube, and reinstall.

Reply to
PauL