2003 Grand Am cd err ???

This "err" comes on on any disc I insert into the player. Any ideas?

Reply to
Rob & Linda

Any burnt CD, store bought CD, or any music CD in general ?

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Any cd I assume. I have only tried store bought ones so far.

Reply to
Rob & Linda

I'm going to assume that you've tried cleaning the CDs. If either of you smoke or have dogs you may want to try cleaning the laser (unless the manual says not to). Best I can think of is that the radio may be faulty so it may be worth a trip to the dealership and let them have a look see.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Forgot that to say that it should still be covered under a warranty.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid