3800 to 3800 Series ll Supercharged Engine swap

I have a 97grand prix and I am replacing the 3800 with a 3800 series ll supercharged engine out of a 99 buick regal. I have the complete engine with mass air and all connecting parts to the engine. However, I dont have the main frame computer from the Buick Regal. Will the computer that powered my grand prix work with this new engine. Moreover, any other helpful infomation in my swap will be apprieciated.

Reply to
97GrandPrix

"97GrandPrix" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

It'll tell you what you need to know (it's not working right now). But I believe you'll have to replace the computer, different wiring.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid