01 SSEI Intake Manifold

I just found out that the intake manifold gasket on my 01 SSEI is bad. The car has been well maintained and only has 72000 Miles. Does anybody know if this is common. Luckily based on all the problems I had under the original warranty I purchased a 3rd party extended warranty so this will not cost as much as I expected. Thanks Tom

Reply to
Tom

Very common. Google search and you will find tens of thousands of hits on the subject.

Reply to
« Paul =?is

Reply to
none