4dr GTO at the LA Auto Show

This link shows a 4 door GTO at the LA Auto Show ... This is the first I've heard of it, anybody else heard of it?

Reply to
Markeau

Christ ! the two door is making enough waves, but I'll look for a 4 door at the Chicago Auto Show next month.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,068 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Reply to
redbaron550

Reply to
Markeau

Now that I look at it closer it looks like a 2dr

Reply to
Markeau

Wellllllll, it didn't take too much of a look at the second pic to figure that one out ! ROFL

That is unless, of course, they had some of the designers hooked >Now that I look at it closer it looks like a 2dr

Reply to
redbaron550

I wish GM would bring a version of the RWD LS1-powered 4dr Commodore stateside - it can even be had with a 6speed!

Markeau

Reply to
Bryan Lee

The guy who posted the original pics said he made a mistake when typing the captions and it was really just a 2dr.

Commodore

Markeau

I can assure you, if HSV had the capacity to supply the US market, you'd see some really great Commodores, but they are a boutique supplier and I am pretty sure they have their work cut out for them just supplying the Oz and NZ markets.

What is the problem with the 6 speed ?

Reply to
Shane Robinson