Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: headrest
where can i buy that tools j42372? i called gm but they dont cell that tools.
1
1

Removing steering wheel from a 1994 Pontiac Firebird with an Airbag
I NEED TO REMOVE THE STEERING WHEEL TO REPLACE THE TURN SIGNAL ASSEMBLY, BUT MY CAR IS EQUIPPED WITH AN AIRBAG AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS SAFE TO REMOVE IT IN THE NORMAL WAY OR NOT, WILL THE AIRBAG...
1
1

Re: Boycott Exxon, ESSO and PETRO CANADA
I guess you don't go to the grocery store very much, when I was in school 35-40 years ago there was a lot of anger over the grape growers selling grapes for $.10 per pound when they paid workers...

Re: Conserve Energy
You gauge standard of living your way, I'll do it mine. 25 years ago I worked 5 months to pay for a 5 meg hard drive. Now I work 2 days for a 200 gig drive. If what you want is more expensive either...

interior lights
anyone now were to get blue conversion lights for 94 formula firebird interior?
1
1

Dash lights come on when braking
I just bought a 1991 grand am a week ago and when I press the brake pedal the dash lights come on. When I have the headlights turned on for a while the fuse burns out and I have no dash lights until I...
1
1

69 Pontiac Bonneville
Looking for information to find a good used.. N.O.S., or, aftermarket supplier for the Endura center piece to fit a 69 Pontiac Bonneville front bumper. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks,
1
1

Pontiac G6 Couple Squeak
I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe. After about 8 months, the car developed a high pitched squeaking noise that occurs primarily when traveling at speeds of 5-45 mph over slightly wavy/ripply...
3
3

Re: Boycott Exxon, ESSO and PETRO CANADA
I bought Exxon fuel while in California this past weekend & loved it! $3.39 a gallon for regular Harryface

Dear Pontiac
----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:50 AM Subject: FW: 1-6RSLTB Dear Mr. Doe, Thank you for contacting Pontiac. We acknowledge your loyalty and appreciate your...
2
2

Help
I have a 94 grand am se 4 cy. It ran great for the first couple of days. Well all of the sudden, it will die at about 30 miles an hour and wont start back up. I replaced the fuel filter and spark...
3
3

South Florida International Auto Show
I haven't been to this car show since 2002 and it's interesting to see the change in vehicles put on display due to the gas price increases. In October, I'll be attending the 2006 SoFL Intl. Auto Show...

Where does all that Oil Money Go?
Do you ever wonder what all that oil money buys? Check out this link about Dubai. 2008, the Burj Dubai will be opening, making it the tallest building in the world. I must admit, it's impressive! Jim...

Need shocks/struts on 97 GA..what to get??
I want to smooth out th bumps what shocks/struts are suggested to smooth out the bumps. Monroes aint going to do it...any suggestions?
5
5

2006 Grand Prix fuel
Does the GT and GXP run on 87 octane? Any one know what the owners manual says?
6
6