86 GP heater problem

I just install a new heater core and hook all the hoses up with no leaks but when i turn it on the air does not get hot. Anybody know what to do please help?

Reply to
chris

Well after doing the job some sediment might of clogged up the thermostat. You may have a big air bubble in the cooling system.

Good luc

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~273,437 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Thanks for the info I will have to flush out the system and put in a new thermostat.

Reply to
chris

I cannot figure out why it does not work. I replace the thermostat, it is filled up with antifreeze, and both hoses connected to the heater core are hot and the air only feels warm. Can anybody help me.

Reply to
chris

Bad Heater Core

Reply to