Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Any online/downloadable wiring schematic for 2005 Bonneville?
I've found a site with all the Ford e-shop manuals for free but have as yet been unable to locate possible outlets for Pontiac/GM (2005 Bonneville in particular). ...'tis a shame I don't own a Ford....
4
4

1997 Sunfire Starter Wiring
I know it's a dumb mistake but... When we removed the starter and replaced it on our Sunfire, I lost the paper I had that told me where the three wires connect to the starter and solenoid. Where do...
4
4

EGR Valve Replacement
Is replacing the EGR valve as simple as unbolting and disconnecting the wires from the old one, placing the new one in, and bolting it down and reconnecting the wires?
2
2

headrest
anyone knows how to remove 2002 pontiac montona headrest?
1
1

all bolts accessible for oil pan in Montana?
I noticed that the oil pan on my 2000 Montana is sweating oil. Of course I cant tell if it is the gasket :( or hopefully instead the bolts may have come loose over time coupled with the seasonal...
3
3

2000 Grand Prix SE shifting hard
My 2000 Grand Prix SE normally runs great. Lately, however, after I have been driving the car for about 20-30 minutes around town, the transmission begins to shift kind of hard. At the same time, the...
2
2

Horn Location on 2000 Pontiac GTP
Can anyone tell me where the horn is located under the hood of my car. Lookin to replace it with a lambo horn! Please help!
1
1

'95 Pontiac GP SE brake rotors dimensions
Hi If you have it or you know where I can find it on internet please let me know.

rough idle
I have a 01 Sunfire 2.2L. It has a really rough idle when the the car is stop. (Kind of like a misfire but not quiet as bad.) Once I take off it's like there is no problem until I stop again. I went...

whats wrong with my car?
while ideling my car shakes and stutters, while driving there is alot of thick exhaust coming out the back and there is a weird smell..
2
2

01 sunfire fuel filter
where is the fuel filter located at on a 01 sunfire?
1
1

1989 Pontiac Grand Am
I have a 1989 Pontiac Grand Am. 2.5 engine. After driving for about 20-30 minutes and just before I come to a complete stop, the engine (car) bucks and then stalls. It will start rather easily but if...
1
1

OIl filter
90 Grand am. Can't locate the oil filter desperate.
3
3

Vibration '97 Grand Am 3.1 auto 170K
Hello, I have a intermittant vibration that starts at 30-45mph and goes all the way. I installed new tires and alloy rims to cure this but something caused the NEW front tires to go out of round....
3
3

1994 grand am shuts off and wont restart
I have a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am with 2.3L engine. There are times most likely after it warms up it will just shut off. Or if I were to get to my destination then it will not start up after just...