93 Grand Am dome lights

Hello everyone. I just bought my 16 yr old son 93 grand am with a 3.3 liter engine. He loves the car but it has a strange electrical problem that we can't seem to track down. The interior lights sometimes work backwards. What I mean is when you open the door they don't come on and when you start the car they come on and won't shut off. Today they started working normally but while driving they come on for no apparent reason and when we stopped the original problem started up again. We have been all over the harness trying to find what seems to be a connection problem but cannot come up with a definitive answer. For now I told him to just take the bulbs out but I am the type of person that has to figure this out. Pulling the fuse kills more than the lights so it is not a viable solution. Any suggestions? Also the blower motor goes up on high but there is not much air coming out. Outside the car it sounds like it is blowing hard but nothing to brag about on the inside. Is this a common problem with this type of car? Thanks for any suggestions. John

Reply to
John