94 Grand Am Burning alot of fuel and oil

I just had the fuel pump, filter, catalyctic converter and and fuel injectors, plus a few other little things in my car. It is burning fuel like crazy. Also had an oil change done. We changed a lot of switches and plugs, and comp map switch too. I am running out of money tryin to fix my car. What can I do?

Reply to
trboyce

First thing to do would be to quit throwing money at it.

Reply to
FBR

Then take it to have error codes pulled. Pep Boys, Advance Auto parts and others will do this for free. Have you done a wet/dry compression test yet? Do those and post the results.

Reply to
FBR