'95 Pontiac Grand Prix break caliper bolt sleeves

Lately I have problems with my brakes, when I push the break the car sheaks, I thought the rotors are warped so I have changed them and didn¢t help. When I was replacing the rotors I have noticed that calipers are moving in all directions, it seems that they have loose on bolts on which calipers should move only in one direction. I was looking to replace all bolt and sleeves but I can¢t find those sleeves. Do you think worn out sleeves make all that problems? Where online I can buy them?

Reply to
Ebay

"caliper bushings" Online I don't know. In the US, most autoparts stores have them. One type will fit many cars and years. Yours may be bad.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Dnia Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:58:13 GMT, « Paul napisaù(a):

Yesterday I went to straus and pepe boys and they donÿt have it. They told me that I can buy it only from the GM dealer. Is there any online store where I can buy it from?

Reply to
Ebay

I bought some from NAPA. There is also a rubber o-ring that goes into the caliper.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Dnia Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:15:23 +0000 (UTC), Dennis Smith napisa³(a):

Is that what i'm lokking for:

Ebay

I don't know online. There are all kinds of jobbers and stores around me= =2E Try here:

=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul