gm theft deterrent system

I have a 97 Pontiac GTP.I would like to know how to reprogram the theft deterrent system on this car.Also would like to know what type of key it has

Reply to
martydowsett

What's the question? What do you mean 'reprogram?' What do you mean by 'type of key?'

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

I'm with u Steve. Any moron would know that this is a problem for a mechanic. What the hell is he doing in this forum!

Reply to
gobroncos

Hey cool....a troll!

Ian