97" Bonniville trouble

lately my 97 SSE Bonniville has been lossing power and jerking when picking up speed. Sometimes my Check engine light will come on but will go off later. When takin to the shop I was told it could be lots of things. Also, most of my lights are on like the ABS, Traction control, and air bag. Is anyone having these kind of problems and can someone tell me what this could be and if it will cost lots to get fixed.

Reply to
2confuzed