98 bonneville over heats

My car started over heating I checked the intake manfold and that was fine I have 4 pistons that were full of water.. what should I do and what could possibally be the problem? Any help would be greatly appericated.

Reply to
montanachic

Donate it to the nearest junkyard. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 dollars. Never buy another car again. Have yourself sterilized you you won't reproduce.

Reply to
FBR

Mister FBR.. I asked for help not your smart remarks. You ever think that maybe you should donate yourself to the nearest bar.. And drink you life away. If you have any children they probally hate you.. If you don't I advise that you never do.. But your probally so nasty that you never get laid and if you do its by your sister. So please step into traffic so I can run you over.

Reply to
montanachic