99 Grand AM Back seat query

Just bought a 1999 Grand AM GT. I'll be damned if I can figure out how back seats fold. Manual indicates there's two pull handles (appear to be fabric) in trunk you use but there isn't any to be seen (or felt tucked around edge) in car!

So I guess first question is 'Do the seats fold in the first place?' and assuming so any ideas on how to get one of them folded so can take a better look?

Reply to
pjp

I had a friend who had a 97 Grand Am and the seats wouldn't fold down. They were fixed, solid to the car. I know this is a 99, but you never know!

Reply to
camryguy