99 grand am with a 3800 supercharged motor

I have a 1999 grand am that i put a 2000 GTP 3800 supercharged motor in. I used the PCM that was in the car( grand am) Because i could not get around the theif system. But the car runs rich and do not shift right? Plus the crank senser is 18 on one 24 on ther other motor. So that the PCM is not reading the info from the motor right. Do you know of anyone that can flash the PCM. I need to change just the motor specs on the PCM. But i have to leave everything else alone. So do you know of anyone that can customize a Grand Am PCM. If it is even possible? Any one have any answer to my problem???

Reply to
newfinish

Best thing you can really do is get a new GTP pcm that has the thief system disabled because that is easier then trying to flash the pcm

in the way of flashing the one you have I have not found any one to flash mine I just went down a bought a new one from the grand prix store

Reply to
Brad