Aztek

Lately we've seen the Grand Prix get made over and the Grand AM get replaced by the G6.... has anyone heard anything with regards to the Aztek?

Perhaps a totally new redesign?

Reply to
Rogue Chameleon

The Asstek was suppose to quietly fade away after the 2004 model year but apparently GM decided to make it for 2005. I would say that there is probably NOT going to be a 2nd-generation Aztek in the future.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

They'd probably end up replacing it with something then.... right? Another SUV?

Reply to
Rogue Chameleon

The new '06 prototype:

« Paul »

Yikes!

Reply to
Rogue Chameleon

The Montana minivan is redesigned into a small SUV/minivan for 2005 so I would expect that to become the replacement.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Vue/ Equinox platform, here we go.

Reply to
Paradox

Yeah, I noticed that. The only difference is the Montana SV6 uses the new

3.5L engine instead of the MADE IN CHINA 3.4L intake leaker used in the Equinox!
Reply to
Dennis Smith