abs

my abs light and trac off light are on. what could the problem be?????

Reply to
valeriecara

Shep

Red. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Reply to
Bon·ne·vil

I would have to take a guess and say something with your ABS/Traction Control system. Do you happen to know what kind of car it is?

Reply to
80 Knight

I'll bet it's a Grand Am.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Without running codes it's difficult to say... could be a sensor or broken disk or an improperly installed hub.

Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill

When ever the ABS goes off, the traction control will go off too, according to my Pontiac mechanic.

I have a random, intermittent ABS problem on my 2005 GTO. If I turn the engine off and then restart it, it resets, but it never stores any codes. My dealer ran all the wires and cleaned and reconnected all the connections the last time I had it in (for a BCM problem, caused by a water leak). That seemed to cure the problem for several months, but it is coming back again now that the weather is warming up. It only seems to happen when I am in heavy slow moving traffic with the outside temp above 70F.

Tom S.

Reply to
Tom S