Air into the cab

I have a 2000 pontiac grand prix it's having problems with the air flow into the cab of the car. When i speed up to about 40mph air starts slowly flowing through the vents. I know something is wrong cause when i got the car i could put the air on high and it would feel like the windows were open, and now nothing.

Reply to
ApolloLee07

My understanding is that all outside air passes through your machine's air conditioner evaporator. It's possible that the fins on the evaporator are clogged with biological growth, thus restricting air flow.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

chances are your blower motor resistor is blown

Reply to
M.C. Tee