Any more help on removing Aztek head rests ?

Thanks for your ideas. Again, additional specific help on the shape and size of the tool would be appreciated.

TIA, Don

If indeed you need to make a tool to remove the headrest, the procedure of how to go about making the tools should be in the Aztek Service Manual as it was described in my Service Manual .

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~295,133 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Indeed I need to remove the headrest and directions are not in the service manual. The dealership does not have the tool (and they said there was a tool). We looked in the manual and could find no tool. I know this is strange, but that's what happened this week. Maybe I should complain to the service manager.- especially when they said they would have to "dismantle" the seat @ 1 hr labor- and this just so we could put on a set of covers! Thanks though. Don

George King