Aztec Year 2002

A dealer here in Alberta Canada has a lot banner on a 2002 Aztec that says the Model is a FWD GT. I was under the impression that the GT model was discontinued for the 2002 Aztec. Has the dealer made a mistake?

Reply to
Wayne Hawkes

It doesnt show them on the pontiac site, but then again Canadian's get some different vehicles then we do in the states.

Reply to
Paradox

What size motor and horsepower?

Reply to