grand prix into a 4.6

i was wondering if you could fit a 4.6 engine into a 99 grand prix GT? it is a front wheel drive V8. If you could, would everything need to be replaced? would you email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Losen5004

Gee, just happen to have a full set of instructions that cover that. Yoo bad I feel that anyone too lazy to follow up thier own post and expect to be emailed probably shouldn't be on the net in the first place, much less driving a car.

Reply to
FBR

Yes, a GM engineer did it apparently.

If I ever had an ungodly amount of time and money to blow on such a project, I would do it to my monte, and then retune the motor, apparently they are detuned as hell when they are put into caddies.

Reply to
Paradox