BCM? what does it look like?

I asked before where the BCM for 2000 Bonneville, the reply was under the back seat, we did pull the back seat out, and there is a "fuse box" under there, what does the BMC look like, was it there and he just didn't realize what it is? Also, need a wiring diagram. pleeeeeesssse help!

Reply to
jagator55

Shep

Document ID# 486361

2000 Pontiac Bonneville

Body Control System Description The body control system consists of the following three modules:

The dash integration module (DIM), located behind the instrument panel, above the right dash sound insulator. The instrument panel module (IPM), located behind the instrument panel, above the left dash sound insulator . The rear integration module (RIM), located at the left hand rear of the passenger compartment, behind the seat back.

Silver Surfer

Shep

You are right on the mark with your advice way more often than not.

Silver Surfer