Bicycle rack for Solistice

Does anyone know of a bicycle rack that will fit the Solistice? I assume that it is impossible to attach a trailer hitch that might hold a bicycle rack.

Thank you.

Reply to
ren

Why don't you just get a solstice rack for your bicycle?

If I had the extra 30 grand lying around I wouldn't bother riding my bicycle anymore.

If I'm going far enough to need my GA, then the bicycle doesn't come along, otherwise the GA stays home and I walk or cycle.

For the humor impaired, this post was not a flame, it was meant as humor.

Reply to
john graesser

As my daughter pointed out when we test drove a 07 Solistice, its the perfect spare tire for the family's little 3/4 ton extended cab/bed pick-em up truck! Fits right into the bed and can close the cap to boot.

Reply to
brxsep