Bicycle rack for Honda S2000

I have a 2004 Honda S2000. I would like to add a bicycle rack. The local bicycle shops tell me that they have no rack that fits. The local man who installs bars for hitches says that it is virtually impossible to fit one to a Honda S2000.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you.

Reply to
ren

How about a small trailer hitch and a bike rack that mounts in it?

Reply to
Mike

Reading comprehension > yuo heh

Reply to
MAT

google.

once you have the hitch, use a generic bike rack.

Reply to
jim beam

Check out this site.

I have a Bones 3 that fits over the trunk. There is a fit application in the lower left that allows you to put in the make and model of your vehicle and see which model will work. I have had my saris rack for 11 years and have never had a problem with it.

SD

ren wrote:

Reply to
ShawnD