car will run for a while and then just dies

the car will run just fine and then it dies i have to wait 20 min or so and then it will start

Reply to
jeffreyj

what year make model engin size of the car...best to start by having the car scaned to see if any falt codes are in the computer to start with and go from there....................................................................

by the way red cars brak down before green cars

well that is what my grandmother says

Reply to
rabbit

I have a 93 bonneville that has same problem. Could be the map sensor or the coolant temperature sensor. I will know more in a couple of hours my buddy is a mechanic then i will let you know for sure

Reply to
leaffan

Might also be crankshaft or camshaft sensor, once the car warms out, it could just die. I had that on an old grandam, 3.3 liter V6

Reply to
KMU