change oil soon light

It's been a while, how do I reset it? I know it's got something to do with key position and the gas pedal being depressed, but just can't seem to get
it right. Thanks, Jeff
On my 2000 GA, inside the fuse box is the reset button. Check your owners manual for the correct procedure. If it's like my 2002 GMC work truck, key on, press gas pedal to the floor and release five times, turn key back off.
Regards,
Steve

I found on my 1999 Grand Prix GT that if I press the pedel all the way down 5 times fast but not really fast I can get it every time.....I few other mechanics that I work with say that its different in every car..its kinda got its own "personal" touch too it :)
Duane Swan 1999 Grand Prix 81,000

with
get
depending on the year a model of the vehicle.. usualy run turn the key to run without the engine running and depress the gas pedal 3 times in 5 seconds.

Have a 98 Grand Prix, followed directions in manual; turn ignition key to on but not with engine running, pump gas pedal three times then wait for the change oil light to blink, turn off ignition.
Thanks, everyone! Jeff

the