WANTED 421 emblems - 428badge_sm.gif (0/1)

I need a pr. of thes emblems new or used,,,, PIC SHOWS 428....I WANT the 421 that goes behind the wheel well on 63-64-64 Cats & Venturas

Reply to
DOXIE WALLSzzz

Contact Ames Performance @ 1-800-421-AMES If anyone has it, it'll be these guys. Good luck.

Reply to
Tim Long

Ames and Performance Years GTOs both sell the in reproduction. They both have websites. If you can't come up with a pic, email me. I may have a pic left, as I sold a used pair on ebay a while back.

Jerry H.

Reply to
Jerry Hamilton