Clutch problems in 96 Grand Am HELP:(

Hi ya'll, ok I have had hell trying to change gears. Sometimes I can change them, no problem, other times it wants to drag like hell. I have tried bleeding the clutch and it still wants to hit the floor and not come back up. Could it be my cables or gearbox??

Reply to
Officer4U

Sounds a lot like the clutch slave cylinder.

Reply to
CGBear

Had that same problem in my 2002 Neon. Dealer replaced slave cylinder. Gotta love those hydraulic clutches.

Reply to
Mike