Dash lights out! Help!

I have a '97 grand am and I have overlays on my dash, which blew my light bulbs. How do I take my dash apart to replace them. Also, how do I take the overlays out without breaking the needles.

Reply to
lynn_137

FBR

I have never put in dash overlays before, but I have taken the cluster boards apart, and the needles usually just 'pop' off, as long as you do it gently.

Reply to
80 Knight