Ewww, Banana's in the door panel !!!!!

I stopped at Pep Boys today to look for an interior molding clip ( out of stock, naturally ) and here's an salt covered 89 Bonneville in the lot. Body looked somewhat decent so I took a peek in the window to see what the mileage was, but couldn't see the numbers. I looked around the filthy interior and stuffed in the driver door map pocket which is the full width of the door panel, are three moldy black, banana peels that looked like they been there a week. Ashtray over flowing with ashes & butts,, cough cough. What a mess.

When I lcame out of the store the guy who owned the car was outside now, he looked kind of slobbish, I think he was going to add 2 quarts of oil to it. He was checking the dipstick.

The engine compartment was pure filth with a shiny new altenator mounted up. The anitfreeze & ww bottle were so dirty the levels couldn't be determined by looking through the bottles.

Some people...........

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

lol, Yup. They're the ones that'll tell everyone not to buy a certain brand if anything goes wrong too.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

I keep mine dirty on the outside hoping to make it look unstealworthy but you could eat off the top of my engine :)

Reply to
Eugene

Type Z. Might deter car theft, though.

Reply to
Joe

Amen...scheduled preventive maintence? whats that?

Reply to
Paradox