Firebird needs help PLEASE!!!

I need to find out the correct vacume setup for the carburetor. The firebird is a 1986 with a 305 50l 4bbl. and also the back 2bbl do not seem to be working correctly. Any help will be greatly wanted and thanked.

Reply to
Jaby

I like the book on Rochester carburetors by Doug Roe. You might have to search little online to find it. He does cover the 1980's electronically controlled carbs.

However, if you want to find out what kind of setup your carb had on it originally, with no mistakes, his book is too thin for that. You can get a lot of that info just by buying a carb rebuld kit. They put instructions for all the adjustments in those kits.

Reply to
Joe