FS: SUNBIRD ENGINE & TRANS

I have an engine and trans that I would REALLY love to get out of my driveway. I bought this car as a parts car and the powertrain isnt needed. The engine and trans seem fine (it was driven here). I will pull it when someone is interested, but I have left it in the car until someone wants it so they can see and hear it run. I will include all the accessories mounted to the block such as starter, alt, etc.

1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE 2.0 MPFI w/ auto trans I am a auto claims adjuster and have connections at Triplett LKQ. I was told this engine will fit in '92-'94 Sumbirds. At the time, Triplett had one used engine (not including trans) in stock and they were asking $750. I am asking $275 for the complete engine / trans asm. Also, this vehicle has the factory cassette option, alloy wheels and rear deck lid spoiler that I will be selling. Let me know if you are interested in any of this. You can respond to this post or email snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. I am located in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Reply to
Limegreenfox