Fully Restored Pepper Green 70 GTO

Bill's 1970 Pontiac GTO is fully frame off restored. His '70 GTO with stage 4 Ram Air is one of only 302 GTO's that rolled off the Pontiac assembly line in this configuration and Pepper Green color.

Thanks, Logan Editor
snipped-for-privacy@musclecarsociety.com

Reply to
Muscle Car Society

Tell those chicks to get out of the way so we can see the car!!

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

What you don't like the girls or you just really like the car?

Reply to
Muscle Car Society

Hey...I can look at girls any time. When they're standing in front of a good looking goat, I say get the hell out of the way! I want to see the car! :o)

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

Agree.....

And the chick on the left looks as if she's packin' a few extra pounds.....

Reply to
RKELC