Finding my diet Dr Pepper O.T.

Those that know me, know I'm a diet Dr Pepper addict and have to restock a case or two a week. I have been fighting my local Safeway to keep it in stock for two years, but they always run out. In desperation I looked up the companies web site, thinking I'd call and bitch. Once I got to te site I saw a link for Online shopping and figured I'd check it out. Turns out they deliver groceries for $9.95 or less and the online price is $1.00 a six pack cheaper, so I ordered 24 of six packs.

Now the wife wants to go online next time I need sodas and order groceries since they even have a online shopping list that you can add to, then order when ready. They can deliver same day, or whenever you want. Now I never have to leave the house. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
R2 4 speed GT Hawk63 Avanti R1

63 Daytona convert 63 Lark 2 door 63 Lark 2 door #2 62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 59 3E truck 53 Starliner 52 Starliner 51 Commander
Reply to
John Poulos

I have the same trouble finding Pabst 12pks w/12 oz cans at the local grocery. The reason I drink beer is because the alcohol is safer than the Aspartame is... (I like it better, anyway)

Reply to
Barry

There was a test a couple years back where a guy disabled all communication in his house except for the internet access, never left the house for a year and was able to survive solely through the internet... telecommute to work, ordered groceries, ordered delivery food, paid bills, watched movies, read the newspaper, used online "phone" service, etc. If you're in an urban area I can see never needing to step outside for anything... I'd go insane, but it makes home confinement easier for those with illnesses or unfortunately serving home arrest sentences.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

John You have to leave your house for your funeral!

Drinking that crap will get you there sooner! Bob

Reply to
RBK.

Actually, my heart rate so so slow that my doctor figures it would stop without the caffeine, but I didn't mention I drink 6-8 a day. My rate is usually 60 or lower and I'm no athlete, but have a big pump.

RBK. wrote:

Snip

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Pat Drnec

I like it too, John - but go easy on that Diet DP. I swore off pop awhile back, but a good friend of mine nearly died of dehydration from drinking ONLY Diet DP. It has more salt than any other soft drink, and since he was drinking at least a dozen a day..... Let's just say after a week in the hospital to get his kidneys squared away, he gave it up per his real doctor's advice. Moderation in all things!!! (except Studebakers)

Reply to
zoombot

Here, here, studebakers and beer!! lou

Reply to
Larkylou

thats funny, the local Walmart has ONE space for the Pabst, 12 pack cans ONLY.. price hasnt changed in a long time, is never on sale, BUT ITS GOOD BEER..

IF I want better beer, I make my own..lol-slightly higher in alcohol content tho.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me