Fuses

Can anyone help me? One of my blue fuses 15 amp always blows, it is for the interior lights, i gave up on replacing it (not cheap) but then it started blowing the other ones, theres maybe 5 or 6 blue ones, the other day it blew the one for my turn signals so i took all the blue out and found only one that wasn't blown and used it for my signals so far so good but no radio no auto locks or anything, why do they keep blowing?? No other ones blow just the blue.

Reply to
RealLive Woman

check to make sure none of the bulbs are touching metal, i had that problem with a van my mom has.

Reply to
ADAM KRACKENBERGER