G6...why its ugly

I was reviewing the G6 and have come to the conclusion as to why its ugly. The main reason is the appearance of being dumpy and fat and round almost like a turtle. Upon examining the sheet metal I have found that it just has too much sheet metal...on the quarter panels. There is just entirely to much metal space from the rear deck to the top of the fender wells that simply makes the ass end look fat and disproportional. The excessive metal on the panels make the tires look much smaller than they truly are. The front hood also has an appearance of being a bit short to be considered sleek. The front split grille comes to a point making it look like the beak of a turtle. Thus what we really have is a car design resembling a turtle. I truly can not see pontiac being in the running for any styling awards for this car.

Reply to
richie cunningham

Well, have you seen the new Honda Accord lately, particularly the 2 door version? It's even uglier with excessive sheet metal just like the G6.

Reply to
Michael

With the new style Accuras, Maximas and Altimas, why would Pontiac pass off such a Monstruosity as sleek, the only thing stylish may be the interior. The Aztek, the GTO now this. Whats next on the butcher block at pontiac?

Reply to
worthington J. Wellington