GrandAM Power window Mechanism Sucks!!!!!!!!!

soFar in my 99 GrandAm 2 door -I have replaced the sucking Power Window regulators on both sides 3x-- 2 x the dealer paid for them this 3rd time I paid for them - and at $250. each time this is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!------- Anyone know of a silent recall for this crap going on

- or is it NOT a big Problem and I just got a lemon!!!!!

I have met others and every one I talk to who has 1 of these pieces of crap has had the same problem -- Including the GrandPrix, Buick Allantra, and Chev owners -- lets get together and tell GM we want this shit with metal parts instead of these Nylon runner shit that breaks

Reply to
Havertown_99_deletethispart

Casper

Unfortunately, those problems are normal for many American made cars, not just GM. Check the Ford and Chrysler ng's sometime.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?py=A4ats?="=?x-user-defined?Q?=40tex=B0xa

Boonevilles R Kewl Ok Im game -- where else can I get this total door mechanism/ regulator from- except from a dealer - Not interested in parts from Salvage Yard - which is still 1/2 of what dealer charges - with only 90 day warranty -- Dont know if u know this but the "window Regualtor" in GrandAm includes tracks, pulleys, motor, as 1 completee unit and u cant the system apart to replace 1 broken piece -- man i wish u could

thanx